Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cascade


Book: Cascade   

Author: Lisa T. Bergren

Published:  June 1, 2011

Pages: 399

Rating by Katie:5 out of 5 stars
Gabi and Lia have made it back to the present, but they aren't there to stay. They grab their mother and talk her into diving back to the 14th century.
Gabi has so much to lose leaving 14th century Tuscany. She is in love with Marcello and he is in love with her. She will do whatever she has to do to stay with him.
The sisters believe the worst is over and the three of them can make a happy trip back to Marcello and his time to prove to their mother what happened. When they return, however, they are seen as heroes and are famous for their fighting skills as well as their stand against the enemies of Siena.
With Siena's enemies being Florence, the Florentines will do anything in their power to get rid of and kill the Sister Beterrinis.  They have become the heart and hope of Siena.
Not only is Gabi having to help fight Florence and evade her own capture, she is also having to prove that Lady Romana Rossi and her family are traitors to Siena.
The excitement did not stop at Waterfall. Cascade is full of fighting, romance and adventure. The best combination.  I am so excited about this series I can't stop telling people about it! I can't stop thinking about it! Every time I am done reading one of these books, I just sit there holding it to my chest thinking about how wonderful Marcello is, how handsome Luca is and how I want to eat up Rodolpho. The author gives you great Heroines to fall in love with! Gabriella and Avangelia are some of the strongest women I have read about! I love them! They become heroes in this world of time travel, love and adventure! I LOVE THESE BOOKS! Ms. Bergren definitely knew what she was doing when she was writing these books!

No comments:

Post a Comment